Inscriptions on bells

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at Y269QwcDVHKFI8mQ8_ZBHD7mkClMXzOwWSTSVMakR16sa6w-FNP_1jQ0JsZvdvn65ZbQvNGvpLeq1djGzlstYtTrNw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 5 17:20:50 BST 2006

--- Previous meesage doesn't seem to have got through - but I believe
Anstey Tenor has Edward's name on it etc., RKM could confirm - I
haven't seen the bell.
I believe that Bill Lacey rang there.