Edward VIII

mike at FIktou0y91e0fJaCaubVytQqiWGTJD0KFJa3ZvPyNkH2FL-Tp6RamcYoVmuHB3Fzt-tTCCCkoXEkYi3DPNBt8UzRvxZs.yahoo.invalid mike at FIktou0y91e0fJaCaubVytQqiWGTJD0KFJa3ZvPyNkH2FL-Tp6RamcYoVmuHB3Fzt-tTCCCkoXEkYi3DPNBt8UzRvxZs.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 5 14:35:19 BST 2006

> Does anyone know of any bells with the name of Edward VIII on them.
> I am aware of several where his name was removed & George VI's was incised
> for the Coronation, But I'm asking about those cast which mark his
> Accession.

No - but I can tell you where there is a pillar box with his name on it, if you are interested!

Mike