RW article

Andrew Higson andrew_higson at gLFjEAWnzawV-JWEpEvz39s9XgZvMiqXFixHcZSoS4QOUoUEziF8Y2tyqbI6J0AFkdGDUTXmoKOBWI5ocaQoVlUr1qE-HMQaMA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 9 15:13:13 BST 2006

"As the (named tower) bells are of such good tone, it was important to
have a new bell cast and tuned as near as possible to the 1907 Taylor
profiles. Eijsbouts of Asten were prepared to attempt this....."

Pity. Here was me thinking Taylors could make a pretty fair stab at
matching bells to our own peals.

Obviously our bell would have been more expensive, but I'm sure that
wasn't a factor.

Andrew Higson
Bellmaster
Taylors, Eayre and Smith