[Bell Historians] RW article

Love, Dickon dickon.love at zJzr4V7IQl0d_-kEo_h-W1zpGyGpCbxkNcEDftqdORc6lpgI-w6LfyYIbXnwz8jQSimGjmND8F50_nZZVw6TrGYWqw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 9 17:50:39 BST 2006

ADH:
"Here was me thinking Taylors could make a pretty fair stab at matching bells to our own peals. Obviously our bell would have been more expensive, but I'm sure that wasn't a factor."

I am sure that this was a tongue in cheek comment from Andrew (he is good at those), but it does raise an interesting question. Would TESCO find it easier to reproduce a bell with a 100 year old profile that was originally theirs over one that was not?

Do people really still go to Eijsbouts of Asten? I would have thought that Hayward Mills had nabbed the "Primark" corner of the bellfounding market by now. :)

DrL

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.