[Bell Historians] Re: Old peals of ten and twelve

Sue Marsden S.Marsden at MQeC0AJ0qvPtmQlDZBLZEg0mOWdU40KmFlMXfds_vLKDRDQ803pY_j4N_4AMWR1HgYeRZT0MmjkGqp9FCj2aF7g7h_SrbXgqreMI-Q.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jun 13 10:34:11 BST 2006

........ but wasnt sure if Wisbech had been
>   retuned when they were rehung a few years ago. I asked someone
last
> night - Yes, he said, they spoiled the only Dobson 10 in existance.
> Sue Marsden

> Only after due consideration and with the proper approval from the
DAC.
> Interesting use of the word spoiled, I thought
andrew_higson

Yes, I am sure everything was done properly, and this is someone
else's opinion, not necessarilly mine. I can't remember how they
sounded pre-tuning to know if there is much difference/improvement.
SEM