[Bell Historians] The founder: John Bryden

edward martin edward.w.martin at 1dGverh2eLQPGiGABTWknccvSkrip8dH1T363J4aWRXUxfgEm4_cwmfxpIgJCRKojDcKowLjssPGk62LYtPznGNKJO8.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 15 20:49:27 BST 2006

On page 81 of his 'Dictionary of Campanology', David Struckett has:

"BYRDAN John . . . .Exeter  1612 - 1616
BYRDAN  Thomas . .Exeter  1601 - 1624"

Any relevance?
mew