Stonetcroft St Paul

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at y0h39lrpua4s9oUxefJfk6T30sjQHs7YeiVY_bt-n40vjBZPwVL-rup0R5N0ChDtHnPSME0fhiJBGW7d9tw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 26 16:22:38 BST 2006

Good location for the bells, St. Luke's, nice tower.

Anyone know what is left in St. Pauls, Brighton?  Went in once but couldn't find any info. I
have it as a lost 8, but also have a note of a single bell weighing 41-1-13.

Matthew Blurton

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "combineharvestersam"