[Bell Historians] Re: Stonetcroft St Paul

macstyle2004 macstyle2004 at 8MPRWYul8_GqdQHsBBXjeSnl3_tIhtIvTvpORM9SNm4HezBP5LugjLmczNeZW4HHoIJmW4LrhsCy1PYyqIontds.yahoo.invalid
Mon Jun 26 18:38:19 BST 2006

Here is more info from the vicar of Stoneycroft:
---
Dear Matthew

I can confirm that they are no longer at St Paul's, though I do remember
them being stored on the floor of the church for some years - they never
made it as far as the tower itself. I am a member of Liverpool DAC, so I
know John Wilton who is our bells advisor in the diocese. I remember him
saying that the plan is now for them to go into the tower of St Luke's
Church in the city centre. The church itself was bombed in the war and
stands as a memorial but the tower is apparently sound. What I do not know
is where the bells are in storage, but John Wilton would almost certainly
know the answer to that question. I'm afraid I don't have his e mail
contact, but perhaps you know him and could be in touch.

Let me know if I can be of further help on this.

Myles.