Fortnum & Mason, Piccadilly

Love, Dickon dickon.love at aPgB415u4NTH0DW8JL8vDQ9bB9YI8pU3ybvFhsT7_kphOdoMb-_4zwsUa-SO3D_rcalKo20HNvsDCEHrgrh6VXY.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jun 29 10:02:55 BST 2006

I was given permission to view the mysterious chime of bells at the Fortnum & Mason store in Piccadilly last month. I identifed them as a Mears & Stainbank chime of 17 bells dated 1962. Thanks to NT we have a little more information. The results (with photographs) can be seen on my Westminster site:

http://westminster.lovesguide.com

I hope to put a video on in due course showing the little dance made by the figures of Mr Fortnum and Mr Mason, along with one of the airs that is played during it.

DrL

not be liable for any damages resulting from any virus transmitted.