[Bell Historians] Bellfounder - William Hambling?

Willbutler at C-TQyxgdvd6peskSzOszKJJUbgny8qCqkD6UMLL2dJhVKuaqf-I_ihudVxR4T5KtkD1EwHmAB8QvFNhy0A.yahoo.invalid Willbutler at C-TQyxgdvd6peskSzOszKJJUbgny8qCqkD6UMLL2dJhVKuaqf-I_ihudVxR4T5KtkD1EwHmAB8QvFNhy0A.yahoo.invalid
Fri Jun 30 15:31:07 BST 2006

I'm seeking a house bellfounder with the initials W H. I had previously
supposed that this might be William Haley, who was casting musical handbells in
the 1920s, but another bell has recently been acquired which was  obviously
manufactured much earlier.

William Hambling was casting at Blackawton 1823 to 1852 according to Hope's
"English Bellfounders". Is anything known of him part from what is in
Ellacombe's "Church Bells of Devon"?

WB