Adbaston

combineharvestersam combineharvestersam at NrhhZiuN9gZnZiQQPk4u92c48EcsHE2t913jaZxfnrshymbq8XuXPtazNzY8g6sOxF7dkYX4yy3-aLaOyLQW-Dig8kGc.yahoo.invalid
Sat Mar 11 11:04:21 GMT 2006

Morning!
     Can anyone provide me with details for the ring of four at
Adbaston, Staffs please?

We had great fun ringing a QP here a while ago, as well as everyone
having difficulties predicting where their sally was going to land,
Matt on the treble partially lost control of his bell, the rope got
wrapped round a coat hook screwed to the wall. All of the sudden,
this  coat hook was seen flying through the air and landing at the
other end of the nave. The local villagers thought our ringing was
wonderful and a farmer gave us a lift to High Offley in his Mercedies
as our lift had been delayed.

Aye

Sam