MJ Murphy Founder Dublin Bell

Jonathon Wild boyracer76 at GCB7MalJJ9fbbLji64AcDqdbgjSj5jXGXQDOnqK_3_-xjWRCcN0tHt66vzj2x_HBhOXW9zwokL-Drh8o3hPmvQXErOSP.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 14 21:06:53 GMT 2006

Hi All,

Via my Liverpool Bells (www.liverpoolbells.moonfruit.com) website, I
have received an e-mail from a chap who has a church bell in his
garden (as you do!). 'It was made by MJ Murphy Founder Dublin in 1878'

I've not got pictures yet, nor do I know how big this is (It can't be
as big as the Great Bell of Bradbourne!) but does anyone know if this
firm still exists and have an address for them per chance?

The chap also comments ' I inspected the church bell at St Bedes in
Widnes last week end. This too was made by M J Murphy Founder . The
date on the bell is 1879 and was a replacement bell at St Bedes as
the church was opened in 1847'.

Any help would be great.

Cheers
Jon.