[Bell Historians] MJ Murphy Founder Dublin Bell

john maloney mary_maloney01 at csG60Ml20Z8VP3mtblLJ-X1cQyf78N3Mg0wx2Ba98HyCNpE4VSeyl9EpIJdCARPrq7DXl7G6rKJUidhEzPdaeHOfSP4.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 15 04:16:48 GMT 2006

MUrphys made the peal at saint Patricks Melbourne , they long ago ceased
operation and a lot of their work was taken up by O'Byrnes fountain head
foundry in james street dublin who cast the heavy 12 Bell chimes at Saint
carthages in Lismore N.S.W Australia, witch i ring .
this 12 bell will be 100 years old in  a  year or 2 ,  in  my search for
thier history , i see that a replica of them was cast for saint mells in
longford ? in Ireland dose any one know about these bells ?
dose anyone have any photos of Mathew O'Byrne or his foundry ?  or D.R
Vincent O'brien who gave a recital on the bells of saint Carthages when they
were errected in the foundry yards in Dublin for testing ....? ..
Best wishes John Maloney