[Bell Historians] Tolpuddle in the news!

Peter Whisker peter at eed2yM7B1ZPaAaqwYSEPz5s4rzOGzydxUKXS9Uw5gDRMOVlD2uluPnVbTCC8UcwslObXeXvzjiI91BTzk49p.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 24 20:13:08 GMT 2006

David

Thanks you for your reply. Whilst I appreciate that Chris Dalton has
written an excellent set of volumes, regardless of  any personal
desires, I have no ties to Dorset, and with a family of four children, I
can't justify the luxury of a ?25 copy of my own and our Guild library
doesn't seem to have one.

A brief paragraph giving an answer to my question would have been nice.

Regards
Peter Whisker