[Bell Historians] Liverpool Cathedral

Jonathon Wild boyracer76 at 7AW3n7BoGMdFBstDAD8qQOyePw35MMNfb-7PzoJ-AAM-KremwGKQdb8tir-IkTVb6EVpGtqvs99GyhC6ZJhGg-rbEpc.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 28 21:40:25 BST 2006

Sam Austin's website  - http://www.bellsofliverpool.co.uk/ has an
excellent black and white photo of probably just exactly what you are
describing with the tenor.

If it helps, there is a video close up of the Tenor in 'action' ,
640x480 res on my website, a tad dark though.

Cheers
Jon.

At 21:00 28/03/2006, you wrote:

>--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant" <davidbryant at ...>
>wrote:
> >
> > > Please point your browser to www.liverpoolbells.moonfruit.com and to
> > > the newest page 'Liverpool Cathedral'. After much negotiation on
> > > copyright issues, I have finally completed the page and have just
> > > finished uploading everything.
> >
> > The 11th and tenor look rather short-waisted. Is this indeed the
>case? it
> > can be difficult to tell from photos.
> >
> > David
>
>I think it's the angle they are taken from, as the bells are of normal
>Whitchapel profile for that period.
>
>The well-known postcard of the tenor, with its founder (Albert Hughes)
>standing beside, it shows the bell from a more usual angle, frow where
>it doesn't look particularly squat.

>Yahoo! Groups Links
>

>--

WILD WEBSITES!