[Bell Historians] John & James Harrison

Robert Lewis editor at KFDyKjiZHdSAr7I97W48-wE62uHTP9bJv84kvWvNmjvR3CYDHMbgclVlkaEHE6wzvBdfBdxA55OVfaSDuefL3pSmcw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 31 16:22:40 BST 2006

Sorry - that's my fault George, not Dava Sobel's.  Hurriedly penned copy to
meet a deadline ... you could always write me a quick letter for
publication clarifying those details though!

Oh for a sub-editor ...

Robert