Who casts the best bells?

sanctusbells sanctusbells at EXS6MECaANbXru4vY9HzkP22i21aCqbPobes75ECDLNF0JlMhhi837KS6onxzpyOOcJXkuuRSJFE-1jrs34.yahoo.invalid
Wed May 3 15:59:03 BST 2006

Thank you for your response. It is wonderful to hear about you abbey's
recent (and ancient) acquisition.

I too would enjoy a used bell, but they appear to be extremely
difficult to locate around here (California) unless one wants to pay
the going rate at www.usedbells.com which can be quite high.

The bell I have in mind would swing while mounted on a trailer.  It
would principally be used as a "passing bell" at local cemeteries.  As
a fabricator I can handle the trailer -- now all I need is a bell...

Regards;

M.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "La Greenall" <eldeworth at ...>