[Bell Historians] Re: Groton, use of list

Richard Offen richard at LOn6m6Ea4ZCN_QBpNyMTZq1fdq1hZyawTHwNbjrq4xc8_O4b_o7fak0fkxJ8mXBXOB5JlgJX7g.yahoo.invalid
Tue May 23 00:10:23 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "LOVE, Dickon" <dickon.love at ...>
wrote:

> Rod Bickerton:
> > A word from the moderator perhaps?
>
> Oh come now! We all know that this was not a malicious dig from RCO
but just
> a bit of his famous humour, and I am sure that Jim's ace return was
meant in
> the same vein! Let he who is without sin cast* the first stone...
>
> DrL
>
> *which in RCO's book will be in East London :)

There is not a malicious bone in my body and I'm sorry if I caused
offence!

Mind you, for casting in stone, I think we need the return of John
Warner & Co ...I always thought Inverness ninth had been cast in
granite rather than bell metal!