Citations for Ringing World references

Richard Offen richard at HGnJFNLZ9A9bcgQf8Y2DEdRYdgVrB5LiQc2gdeijeBHXBPeXtGBdHuEKEs6Ko2ltUdPhqBIu16U.yahoo.invalid
Mon Nov 6 02:48:36 GMT 2006

> No criticism intended of any of the sources. Just a plea for a
meaningful citation. If others share my view - or disagree strongly -
there might be a case for moving towards agreed standard practice in
citation. Does this bother anyone else?

> Chris Pickford
> #C 25 Geddes Street, Victoria Park, WA 6100
> Tel: 9355 2818 or (mobile) 0427 878 745
> E-mail: c.j.pickford at ...

Seems a very sensible way forward to me - I too have found the present
system to be very inconveient and frustrating at times!

Richard