Rudhall Rings

David Bryant davidbryant at DZph4DJZJvpFAS_ic2mE5F_vrSv5-1RYKWIhr8FTg8ltjdTu1dcvGc0CevTnYy2l0qkEL8tRNqOOPaLlliprL7c.yahoo.invalid
Wed Nov 15 09:19:10 GMT 2006

>   Rings like St Giles Lincoln and Wrexham are truly
>   superb, plus the many other lesser known rings of 5
>   and. 6

I believe both of the above have been tuned by Taylor's. The back ten
at Painswick (Abraham II) are still in their original state apart from
having the canons removed - Taylor's were not allowed to tune them when
they rehung them in 1999.