[Bell Historians] Great Bells of Britain

jimhedgcock jameshedgcock at 30LvL5U40uuJIygWOdh4uY5xxfjFvkkua5i1JeAFDuILyTy-t8pU63EoqqXM3eV8n0DgLl14PNABBZBR7bsdeFmX.yahoo.invalid
Fri Nov 17 14:35:13 GMT 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dave at ...>

In recent correspondence with the tower captain at Lancaster Cathedral,
he suggested that the Warner weight of the tenor included the
headstock, clapper and parts of the intervening floors!

I forget where else there was which I said ought to be in, being 49+
and suggested that we should "do a Warner" and include the headstock
and clapper !