Norwich St John de Sepulchre

David Bryant davidbryant at 9UMx_ePH5keE6VYSGRlkJaqcOaiCJrg9-TFJ8GG9Lm1E29rQGl3uyu5Y8a0fSx3iKyNzPLOW6a-fQoahZQTy5XA5wEI.yahoo.invalid
Fri Oct 13 18:55:33 BST 2006

There are some pictures of the above church on Simon Knott's excellent
Norfolk churches website. One looking west clearly shows that the two tiers
of rope guides for the former ring of eight are still in place - evidently
it was a ground floor ringing chamber - see

http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/norwichjohnsepulchre/norwichjohnsepulchre.h
tm

for the whole page or

http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/norwichjohnsepulchre/images/norwichjohnsepu
lchre%20(9).jpg

for the picture showing the rope guides.

I've not been up this tower but I believe that nothing else remains (the
bells and frame were removed). No doubt DLC can confirm whether anything
else at all is still in the tower.