Major third bells

Mike Chester mike at I_9mryv2P7_AGVxdUnndzS-6xXFftxcrD7jUKssL8seVej9ov_iNHOYU1KqN1FkQJaLYynb4oI-z0OKF27ENApCRUo6TWw.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 17 11:56:17 BST 2006

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Richard Offen" <richard at ...>
wrote:

> On second thoughts, have I got the right tower?   Is it St
> Bartholomew's, Rainhill that has major-third bells?   No doubt
someone
> will take great delight in correcting me if I've got the wrong
tower!!!!

May I make a claim to be delighted? It is St Bartholomew's that are
major 3rds.  I quite liked them.  I also thought that St Anne's were a
good little ring.

Mike