Major third bells

Richard Offen richard at 7oMHPahszEXvMySYwiqosn3Odnqed4PmwcjJCVLLdCGTMhI6f9IRWu_Ze_-IgOouNbxWIv0qVDVnnQ.yahoo.invalid
Tue Oct 17 07:03:11 BST 2006

> One that I know of: Rainhill, St Ann, 6, 1-3-16 in G, cast by
> Eijsbouts in 1995.   I've not rung on them but assume they follow the
> normal pattern for Eijsbouts major-third bells and have a second
> shoulder about two-thirds of the way up the bell.

On second thoughts, have I got the right tower?   Is it St
Bartholomew's, Rainhill that has major-third bells?   No doubt someone
will take great delight in correcting me if I've got the wrong tower!!!!