Films by Rupert Richardson

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at BV-yui2PVZhl7XyaNQNJqAP-nmUI7F6dAjWBrFSQ-MXOFVbjNHLPfvsoQHDpQO2AgTVduisAeBUnFL20MPT0Qu3YnNH2mQ.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 22 04:00:04 BST 2006

I have come across a content summary of some early cine films taken by Rupert Richardson of Surfleet in the 1930s. The films evidently include shots of some of the leading ringers of the day, and also of the Great Adventure tour to Australia in 1934.  I believe I may know the whereabouts of the original films - although firm information would be welcomed - but I am interested to know whether modern copies exist anywhere.

The existence of a word-processed content summary (dot-matrix printer so late '80s or early 90s') suggests that someone has done some work on these films.  Can anyone point me in the right direction before I start to make direct enquiries with people who may know the answers?

Any help on this will be gratefully received

Chris Pickford
#C 25 Geddes Street, Victoria Park, WA 6100
Tel: 9355 2818 or (mobile) 0427 878 745
E-mail: c.j.pickford at qNkhIy-tHTcRuCSDTP69sZc-5WGZ8PrTZTd7kFVLr1U09eDx8W_F7AhpDt6DR8q8DPo_wzCd6Y2VNk7JCRFt2B0.yahoo.invalid