[Bell Historians] The Art and Science of Change Ringing - William Baniste...

john maloney mary_maloney01 at fvruC6b1vTWqMm6wXJL8GDxUw9l0Q5uAODbX33ZtFdDTvh9JsqI4ZpQWHzZVh9KZ_bFAPKFGE1iVADoOekIjmD_D.yahoo.invalid
Sun Oct 22 09:34:44 BST 2006

I wouldBe most interested in purchasing a copy .
john maloney

>From: Willbutler at HjJQmoGvC5qo84TmXmB5uShP38Yp-Ax2F3olaKnomnc--Ge8GiG5OyTSrPIWOCJ0lRaYNUJoAZqaN-gR_Q.yahoo.invalid
>To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
>Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] The Art and Science of Change Ringing -
>William Baniste...
>Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:06:58 EDT
>
>I'd be interested in a reprint of Bannister. I'm replying via Bell
>Historians as mail to _alan_ellis at 7_qmDXlguU33wv8G1dznqtbWphjX6mmAuOciv3yRnc-KaLG_200TXWohAUc2lbTNjYZaar_xTRZkuSZK.yahoo.invalid_ (mailto:alan_ellis at -ZnymQAg-R6THQCyT-d-WL4EsgbNOLAxqhsmYsKjIqeVMqLeHaHpTqF29-AbZp4rJn0pILoigGsOakz2ubg.yahoo.invalid)
>is returned
>as not  deliverable.
>
>WB

See The Killers in the UK. Download mobile stuff to win!
http://ninemsn.com.au/share/redir/adTrack.asp?mode=click&clientID=723&referral=hotmailtagline&URL=http://ninemsn.blueskyfrog.com/index.cfm?dir=promos&page=killers