[Bell Historians] Dowlish Wake Somerset

jshe726707 at l0fMVa5VS46Sup8xB8bWbb_Gowl9BA_zMUzNagG29QWR3e41QcQFiw-TMcq88xdXNSywurmmr_0ILA.yahoo.invalid jshe726707 at l0fMVa5VS46Sup8xB8bWbb_Gowl9BA_zMUzNagG29QWR3e41QcQFiw-TMcq88xdXNSywurmmr_0ILA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 14 22:02:05 BST 2006

My thanks to Andrew and David for supplying the information . Just a little
to add . Bob Parker hung the ' new ' bell in early 2001 . The old treble is
hung  above the others and the present treble occupies the frame where the old
treble  was . I don't know if Bob did weigh the tenor but apart from the old
and new  treble the other bells were left in situ . I will copy the board
tomorrow at  practice and supply the information . The present treble was tuned at
Whitechapel and the tuner did a fine job on the bell , which was rescued by
the  Keltek Trust

Jim Shepard.