Kingstone (was Dowlish Wake)

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at VvN4ht3tvqDUtoRcQ3i-pgd1t1jaO7Y3ZwL0wvdHm7hJIxgEMD5jUjlMtJc9_KwEh5u3AECLYpHmvCZjMpHKuUjssEWagxw.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 15 08:55:14 BST 2006

Just to say that I popped in to the church at Kingstone, Somerset, about a fortnight ago, to see if there was a weight chart or any information in the church - but there's nothing. The church guide mentions that the bells are mainly by M&S 1931 with two old ones

I have information from Christopher Dalton that bells 1, 2 4 and 6 are by M&S - and actually dated 1930. But I can't add anything else

Chris Pickford