[Bell Historians] New York

Andrew Cairns andrew.cairns at 6UQFFCdrOtCPhG5UnfkZkxSd1wmK8XxbiX1reXN7yGg62DGFXCdGOo8FYH09dPzSK3-yp9H3qQgh5_lh-BF5aSyL_szd.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 15 10:23:38 BST 2006

They are lucky it didn't have to go through my local DAC! On the other hand
I seem to remember a front page article in the RW some years back about a
Taylors bell as part of an augmentation with 400 names on it. Anyone
remember the tower?

Andrew