[Bell Historians] Re: Trinity New york

David Cawley dave at GZ5g4dDs0tRqRFHWRZ1lCt9nqtO1vsT0ydLiEy3ZNUEq_4I55MNRFpQjgcmmbGd4DbxrbTdhLJHyIaGet5BdpdgGR_Y.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 15 19:05:59 BST 2006

Oooooooooh, Richard is it not yourself in print (see  Dickon's London site,
St Dunstan-in-the-East) who describe that "thin" ring ( 4' 0 1/2", 21-0-14
in Eb) as "spine-tinglingly good" ?

DLC