WB 1612

Jonathan Dickenson plainbobmajor at WNlQEY5a_PVnCCrRvp2lFFYXK5YbXAy4FxcMnEp-GjcdJ7Tt4ilUdawPBoM-GF9zvnufwN3dgfMvMr2WwA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 5 10:48:37 BST 2007

When i went there i got all the information off the leaflet in the
church - see my branch web site at

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/northernbranch/hanworth.html

I went round all towers to see if i could get any information
leaflets on the bells.

Jonathan.

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Bickerton, Roderic K
\(SELEX\) \(UK\)" <roderic.bickerton at ...> wrote:

> Hanworth Norfolk 3 of 5 inscribed  ANNO DOMINI 1612 WB
> Rather crude lettering very large 3.5" high.
> Who?
> 2 has a ground out and stopped sound bow crack. 4 has a crown crack
> drill stopped below inscription band and has been heavily skirted.
> Incidentally if anyone has more information the other 2.  Treble
1655
> and 5th 1635, both nice castings and  good bells. Who are they by?
> I have some pictures.
>

> SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
> Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon,
Essex SS14 3EL