[Bell Historians] Re: St John's Church Hanley

David Cawley dave at 39unDxqmm6ztsrQfK0FaenBzeaRNw8qWwlJ_dTxFLG_GZabn01LD0vy6WKEgyRcVM7qE9jq-WorH63botaILVccyDKI.yahoo.invalid
Thu Apr 26 14:21:32 BST 2007

Good news: but in the subjoined posting I reckon I only wrote the second paragraph, eh?

DLC
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jimhedgcock
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 10:58 AM
  Subject: [Bell Historians] Re: St John's Church Hanley

  --- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Cawley" <dave at ...> wrote:

  I understand from John Hyden (not a list member and previously unaware
  of correspondence here) that the removal of these bells is imminent.
  Anyone got further information?

  I don't wish to be patronising but it sounds from this as if Fr
  Richard is going to be God's gift to the good folk of Hanley and to the
  local ringers. When the time comes, the Exercise should respond
  generously.