[Bell Historians] New Chimes

Anne Willis zen16073 at KeaAVFK8DKfmDpvxjs7HI2C5x4zafdq6M6T-xVrGcm-RJMMcSBfCliZgbYm-k7hGq9Htf-GosVXAS0k.yahoo.invalid
Fri Apr 27 15:05:29 BST 2007

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "David Bryant"
<David.Bryant at ...> wrote: Incidentally, the Keltek site says that the 2nd is
going to Manor Farm, Wantage.

http://www.manorfarm-wantage.co.uk/

shows it to be a rather posh B&B now, but with reasonable rates. Looks
like might be the sort of place to have a building round the back with
a clock in it!

Mike

Did John Betjeman live there at one time?  If he did he would certainly have
approved of the bell.

  I can't find our copy, but I think the place is illustrated in 'Archie and
the Strict Baptists' (who might find favour with some list readers as he
didn't approve of church)

AW