[Bell Historians] Early Facsimiles and other copies of Bell Ringing books.

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at rk3joW3JuvxWueFcM7djYoHLbmoWY-xY92i1PtJKQFIG-HNjk_JtlIoUkuT0DC3P-5Iy-8REnWTQjg.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 1 00:11:07 BST 2007

Hello David,

Thank you for this information. As I have only purchased my facsimile
copy Of Church Bells of Wiltshire recently, I have not had a chance to
read and analyze it like this.

Anyone ever done this for the Church Bells of Lancashire?

Best wishes

Alan