Early Facsimiles and other copies of Bell Ringing books.

John Baldwin Dovemaster at -rmslEwv6NMFXr9rKDZSwxXUrO1n8ipFWq3bavYyLxhr2cMezqsUg6w5R1V3ek9KxhfpUzkM_suMTSkZewip.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 1 11:03:03 BST 2007

Alan

Just a reminder (or for your info, and that of all on this list, should
you not have realised it), the Kingsmead reprint of CB Berkshire by
Fred Sharpe is STILL available - from me, as are the CDs of CB Oxon
also by Fred.  (This is just so that you have comprehensive info as to
what is available and where.  Our price list will be kept up-to-date
via occasional RW adverts and (although it currently does need an
update) on:

www.sharpetrustees.org.uk/pubs.htm

It is my view that certain others of H B Walters' publications, notably
Shropshire and Worcs (neither of which I have seen for sale for a
long time at any reasonable price) would have some kind of market.  The
question, as always, is the balance between item price / sales / cost
of venture.