[Bell Historians] Re: Early Facsimiles and other copies of Bell Ringing books.

David Bryant David.Bryant at A_-tGf5s-ciGQlSlZc9useF52kzDm4gjX13SIFDaq_p04zCRqklAFWDzkfOxl8oDPoZ-gUvWLvxJiambrgY.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 1 12:06:42 BST 2007

"It is my view that certain others of H B Walters' publications, notably

Shropshire and Worcs (neither of which I have seen for sale for a
long time at any reasonable price) would have some kind of market. The
question, as always, is the balance between item price / sales / cost
of venture."

Yes, I agree that there would likely be a fair amount of interest in
those.

I also think that a reprint of Sharpe's Oxfordshire would sell quite
well if the Sharpe trustees would allow it. The trustees have issued
this on CD, but I think I'm not alone in preferring a book.