[Bell Historians] CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

John Camp camp at unWSD-XmhectnQCtHLnx-LVlI9MxKU5Mh3LH7WpNZbsLkExZ4Hblg2qTvqb-BhMLcHef9UzCAiu8Cy8.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 8 22:32:02 BST 2007

At 19:00 on 08 August 2007, David Cawley wrote:
> An excellent suggestion. "Harry Potter and the Bells of the Channel
> Islands". Assuming Daniel Radcliffe to be otherwise engaged [shame :)]
> will this be the one starring Dickon Love as Harry?

Sorry - there is a clash of lists here.  On ringing-chat, Mark Davies is
seen as an obvious Harry Potter.  I myself have been flatteringly
designated as Dumbledore.

John Camp