[Bell Historians] CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

Richard Offen richard.offen at hrn5IR0UNMXe0fS6VZjGiWR4C3ElIrG_r8kcXFFznOCCRnJS6vJ0iBPvTJHjAc3l3ZZJ-aL-D4V8kpk0X82yS-qKUA.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 9 00:09:51 BST 2007

You've both forgotten one important thing:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!

> An excellent suggestion. "Harry Potter and the Bells of the Channel
Islands". Assuming Daniel Radcliffe to be otherwise engaged
[shame :)] will this be the one starring Dickon Love as Harry?