[Bell Historians] HARRY POTTER and CBCI

David Cawley dave at RHAEDGaHvV6JhAo0j-w0Qad-Xi9UHaR-OUv3gVAxvub3zBAas5RdGyB7Qy1YY6qPACV7infhT0nLN6uNtvixcWYrR3rm.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 9 10:02:51 BST 2007

There are some salley-ticklers and pulley-haulers I can think of but discretion forbids ...

But, as this is an historians' site (usually) perhaps we should assign the roles to bellfounders and bellhangers. Now, there's a thought :)

DLC

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK)
  To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 8:49 AM
  Subject: RE: [Bell Historians] CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

  Which ringers were suggested for the dark side characters?

  At 19:00 on 08 August 2007, David Cawley wrote:
  > An excellent suggestion. "Harry Potter and the Bells of the Channel
  > Islands". Assuming Daniel Radcliffe to be otherwise engaged [shame :)]
  > will this be the one starring Dickon Love as Harry?

  Sorry - there is a clash of lists here. On ringing-chat, Mark Davies is
  seen as an obvious Harry Potter. I myself have been flatteringly
  designated as Dumbledore.

  John Camp

  SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
  Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
  A company registered in England & Wales. Company no. 02426132