[Bell Historians] CHURCH BELLS of the CHANNEL ISLANDS

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at iHARijZAdelVGA0jX279QfX01O6ryBf81bY_h6_SePbSOaQMOMds-sb57MXjnqT-NQeVn1p7JnXhL0NWU25BcFIu_bloDG7g5Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 9 08:49:32 BST 2007

Which ringers were suggested for the dark side characters?

At 19:00 on 08 August 2007, David Cawley wrote:
> An excellent suggestion. "Harry Potter and the Bells of the Channel
> Islands". Assuming Daniel Radcliffe to be otherwise engaged [shame :)]
> will this be the one starring Dickon Love as Harry?

Sorry - there is a clash of lists here. On ringing-chat, Mark Davies is
seen as an obvious Harry Potter. I myself have been flatteringly
designated as Dumbledore.

John Camp

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132