Whitechapel and canons

Mike Chester mike at ly2AmDIb-So60i1ImAp0Tz9FGwE7LNkc4y4gZnAHbCIEkOotNEhgp2Fh9g-mqCCCJqMQXzQgD-hDHGHzdd_PsrET5HI.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 10 14:07:18 BST 2007

There is a note on the Church Bells of Gloucestershire website to the
effect that the trebles of 8, and therefore I assume the later
trebles of 10, at Pebworth are the only bells cast by Whitechapel for
ringing since 1952 with canons. This also is what I remember from the
RW article about the 1995 augementation.

Currently on Dove the following are later

Date  Bell  Tower
-------------------------------------
Mears & Stainbank
 1960   7/ 8  Buckland
 1953   2/ 6  Cassington
 1954   1/ 8  Hambleden
 1961   1/ 6  Long Sutton

Whitechapel Bell Foundry Ltd
 1989   5/ 6  Albury
 1987   2/ 6  Ampney Crucis
 1991   6/ 8  Chiddingstone
 1983   4/ 6  High Halstow
 2002   1/10  Pebworth
 2002   2/10  Pebworth
 1995   3/10  Pebworth
 1995   4/10  Pebworth
 1991   1/ 6  Sandford Orcas
 1971   1/ 6  South Mymms
 1971   2/ 6  South Mymms
 1976   7/10  Washington, NH Center

The Pebworth ones are obviously correct, but what about the others?
I find the Washington one, for instance, very unliklely.

Mike