[Bell Historians] Bells Stolen - Merton, Devon

Bickerton, Roderic K (SELEX) (UK) roderic.bickerton at Eg4RCoW5TXD7M2zkK9QZO9Ie_iUrwn2XTNIfH9dUr2PWdg2DtIePi6UZ2Aqgg_fZhkl4tfI8aDPov9222crgGnepmgDe.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 16 13:48:18 BST 2007

Sounds like Peter Basely.
There is a lot on nabbers

________________________________

From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Chris Pickford
Sent: 16 August 2007 13:45
To: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Bell Historians] Bells Stolen - Merton, Devon

*** WARNING ***

I'm probably not alone in wondering who was restoring them (is there a
bellhanger in Tavistock?), and whether or not they were being rehung for
ringing. Anyone know the answer?

The theft might proovide an opportunity to improve on a mainly Warner
ring (how could I say that!), so maybe it's not entirely bad news!

CP

SELEX Sensors and Airborne Systems Limited
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14 3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132