[Bell Historians] Bells Stolen - Merton, Devon

David Bryant davidbryant at TyXRgdiRLyLSorkffyezXY1ZB-99QokxRtVlqZV7QfkNbU-JU95ceBKbIUkm2OrCOwyor6l1Il3o-FSJKVuK4IVm.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 16 18:05:30 BST 2007

CJP

"The theft might proovide an opportunity to improve on a mainly Warner ring (how could I say that!), so maybe it's not entirely bad news!"

You'd better be careful! I was told off recently for expressing my opinions on a ring by Mr Mears (Jnr).

Does anyone know which of the six were stolen? It mentions that one was by Robert Norton - so that must be the 2nd - but there are four choices for the two Warner bells.