[Bell Historians] Bells Stolen - Merton, Devon

Chris Pickford c.j.pickford.t21 at 0QwFlwPRqZRr8P1ga_9QbePsGvfZe_252xU8QcTDPWztpyZneZoWphM-LkOfPAJvv0u1jRbCt2BRF3_nohfB-jQq-HOZzfyA.yahoo.invalid
Fri Aug 17 08:26:28 BST 2007

David Bryant "You'd better be careful! I was told off recently for expressing my opinions ..."

Maybe, but you missed the irony. I've done a lot of research on Warners - and actually much prefer their meatier rings of the 1870s to early 1890s to those of other founders of the period - and my slightly derogatory remark about their work was only intended to amuse those who are aware of my now rather extensive knowledge of the firm and its work

CP