[Bell Historians] NBR

David Bryant David.Bryant at 0UwESj7_RYwfgPKG2c-Iy28NymjSBw8uWhfeBt6WaQto3sfFogHyaaOJTwHUtJIgHgY11hF1rA4W07MW6JoN.yahoo.invalid
Wed Aug 22 09:20:02 BST 2007

"I am never lost for words. But, as far as I am aware, all the Yahoo
lists have been functioning normally. This particular list had no
messages between Monday afternoon and this morning, but that's the way
things go."

 I believe there have been problems - I know at last one person has
recently tried to send emails to this list, which have disappeared into
a black hole!