[Bell Historians] Clock Chimes

Andrew Cairns andrew.cairns at CJH0yaHnymC2TlVQtEV9-8p-xN5UqQZd1SSDr0KhY30thUOo9ewoy6jZ4ciHK-jKhLSu1Kjx_DaEv8SrkbbqJo4Q0Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 30 08:55:46 BST 2007

Nottm University (Trent Building) is listed in the secular bells section in
Vol 3 of Church bells of Notts - there are 5 by Mears & Stainbank 1926,
largest 20-0-24 (47.25"), note not given.

Andrew

-----Original Message-----
From: bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com [mailto:bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Mike Chester
Sent: 29 August 2007 22:03
To: bellhistorians
Subject: [Bell Historians] Clock Chimes

I have been comparing my chimes list with the heavy bell list.  Can anyone
please confirm the number of bells plus, if possible, note of hour bell in
the following clock chimes?  I am wondering if they have 4 or more bells and
therefore should be included in my chimes list.

Glasgow University
Norwich City Hall
Wakefield Town Hall
Reading University