St Peter's College, Radley

peter461779 p.g.davies at U483gjoBA9GH5W92xu9mDIWp8xWRR4iYD31Q80sMY7tAFhPK6bKLfTdjtl08eVpNxofai-yVI_3eJk67XErgb2o.yahoo.invalid
Thu Aug 30 14:42:44 BST 2007

Details of the chapel bell, the college call bell, two quarter bells
and Peter (the hour bell, but no note) can be found on page 197 of
Fred Sharpe's Church Bells of Berkshire (which is where Radley was
before 1974).  I will send you the details if you don't have access
to a copy.

Peter

--- In bellhistorians at yahoogroups.com, "Mike Chester" <mike at ...>
wrote:

> I have been comparing my chimes list with the heavy bell list.  Can
anyone please confirm the number of bells plus, if possible, note of
hour bell in the following clock chimes?  I am wondering if they have
4 or more bells and therefore should be included in my chimes list.