[Bell Historians] Village Names

Paul Marshall paul&jean at fxvMBIwP1kdkcKjskaPtLkMtonbgN4phjdHBnBKRMbYEmCbiNf3shLXsyj6O2XPXVeYTIiPrRRZef_WmKRkLjIXFBw.yahoo.invalid
Mon Dec 24 16:36:06 GMT 2007

Using my road atlas of GB, I have undertaken an analysis of the place names,
based on column inches in the index.

Mikes distribution ties in very close to the national distribution:

Of 3277.5 column inches

A = 136" (4.15%)

B = 347.25" (10.59%)

C = 323.75" (9.88%)