Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Alan Ellis alan_ellis at 5Yuto-MxJsPC0Fuq4deZXF3iC78SZjins08MWc40Gtbot-FckUm1EuNKk1Qiw28Z2EeRm6pYtW2okm1HMg.yahoo.invalid
Tue Dec 25 01:31:39 GMT 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Sometimes I forget that we are 8 hours behind the UK!   It is now
Christmas Day there but here we are still wrapping presents!   You'll be
tucking into the turkey or other Christmas cheer and we'll only be
getting up and looking to see what Santa Claus, sorry, Father Christmas,
has brought us. :-)

To all my customers for buying the facsimile books, a big Thank You.

Apologies for the late Church Bells of Cornwall.  What with having to re
do the book from scratch and now my printer has had a new printing
machine delivered (at last) and is learning to use it!

The facsimile books in the new year will be:

Church Bells of Cornwall
Stedman
Monk's Edition of Campanalogia
New Campanalogia
Ancient Church Bells in England by Downman, 1898. (If there is enough
interest).

Best wishes and great ringing for everyone in the new year

Alan