Mears Question

welch1111 at -qhHcLme_YgWhIbZ2jpKkxrtXJxWre0j3mMK88pMUaxC9FmQdPSHOLuo2Y9gcippUhf-Lc2pGQ.yahoo.invalid welch1111 at -qhHcLme_YgWhIbZ2jpKkxrtXJxWre0j3mMK88pMUaxC9FmQdPSHOLuo2Y9gcippUhf-Lc2pGQ.yahoo.invalid
Sat Dec 29 04:29:41 GMT 2007

Hello Bell Historians,

I hope you can unravel a question that I have.  I have a Mears  bell, and I
have not been successful in determining the date it may have  been cast.  On
the crown it says "Mears and Co. London."  There are no  initials in front of
Mears, and I'm not sure there is even a period after  Co.  It has a 10 on the
crown also.

Thank you for any help on this.

Dave Welch
Burbank, California, USA